DJI has released their latest version of the popular mini drone the Mavic Mini. This is the most compact and foldable version yet and still powerful enough to keep the quality DJI is known for. See below the features and what you need to know about the palm sized drone.
- DJI Mavic Mini features a 12MP 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor that can shoot 2.7K video at 30fps or 1080p video at up to 60fps.
- It weighs in at just 249g (0.55lb).
- It can deliver up to a 30 minute flight time on a single charge.
- 4km HD video transmission.
- Simplified recording with the new, hyper-intuitive DJI Fly app.
- It’s small enough that it falls below the FAA’s registration requirement and will likely be exempt from standard drone regulations
“To design a drone as lightweight, compact yet capable as Mavic Mini was one of the most challenging projects we’ve ever tackled at DJI,” said Roger Luo, President, DJI.
The DJI Mavic Mini is available to order starting today and will cost $400.